Nightly rituals can be extremely different for each person. Mine are very simple and basic. To be honest I follow these steps for so long that I don´t remember doing it differently. Today’s post is to answer a few questions from you regarding what are my skin care products and how I use them.
First of all my skin is very oily, I travel a lot, so it means that I expose my skin to a very dry environment. All the products I use now are perfect for my skin type, Estee Lauder. After trying and using other brands for so long I can say I have a wonderful relationship with Estee Lauder products.
Why is this “”taking care of you skin at night””, so important?? As you know is during the night and when you have a good night sleep, that your skin cells grow and renovate. Is during this period too, that our skin restore our complexion from day damage. So, these are my easy steps:
- Always clean my skin with face cleaning towels, either I was wearing makeup or not. For this matter I use oily or normal/combination or sensitive towels. My favorite ones are Double Wear Makeup Remover Wipes.
- Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam/ Cleanser / Purifying Mask: I always wash my face with the foam cleanser and purifying mask from Estee Lauder. This creamy cleanser removes any trace of makeup and other impurities.
- After washing I gentle refresh my skin with the 2-1 tonic lotion and exfoliator Perfectly Clean Multi Action Toning Refiner. Tones and exfoliates removing dry and dull skin cells.
- With my skin clean and right before my moisturizer, it’s time for the “miracle” ( like I call it). Only a few drops of Advanced Night Repair serum. Touch fingers with serum, like warming up something and gentle massage it over you face and neck, starting from center to sides. Your skin feels smother, hydrated and radiant. It fights age signs.
- Than it’s time to pamper your eyes with Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex. This fabulous eye serum prevents, repairs signs of eye aging and brightens dark circles.
- Finally it’s time to moisturise with the Resilience Lift Night Creme for face and neck. With a super creamy and rich texture. Perfect for lifting and to fight loss of firmness and radiance, lines and wrinkles.
- As many of you may know I travel a lot, spending many hours inside airplanes and crossing different time zones with more than 6 or 7 hours. I drink a lot of water and tea ( Camomile at night and Green or Lemon with Ginger during the day. But that’s not enough, so I still use a powerful and intensive concentrate that rapidly calms, renews the look of stressed skin. Giving you a healthy and luminous look to your skin. Its the Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules. It comes in 60 individual capsules. Apply it with a massage after the serum and before the moisturizer. ( Unfortunately I don’t have it right now, to be displayed like the other products.
As you know all skin types are different and all react differently to products. These products work for me but it doesn’t mean they will have the same effect with you. Still I hope you like this post.
This is NOT a sponsored post. All products are my personal ones and it’s my own opinion too.
Thank you for stopping by and see you on Friday.